Agnes Rado (Founder/Lead investigator)


Star sign: Scorpion
Place of Birth: Hungary
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Heritage: Hungarian
Religion: Practicing Hereditary Pagan
Day time profession: Flower buncher (Floristry)
Trained: Ancient Pagan rituals and practices, Wicca, Natural healing and Herbology, Divination, Emergency care, Fire fighting, Multimedia, Counseling, Basic Parapsychology, Floristry (in progress)
Contribution to GHA: Interviewer, Researcher, Lead investigator, Spirit profiling, Psychic investigation,Psychic defense, Cleansing and banishing, Data analysis and multimedia processing, Demonology
Relevant experience: Wiccan and Pagan practice, High intuition, Multimedia and IT experience, Folklore collecting, Poetry, Traditional Pagan education since childhood of classical and other mythology, folklore, rituals and practices, lifelong ghost hunting
The "Plug": Agnes is an aspiring poet, illustrator and folklore collector. You can view her artwork here

"I was born into a family with a long long history of traditional healers and Pagans. Our line can be traced back to the "Burning times". My birthday is on "Shamhain", or Halloween or the Day of the Dead and it was almost expected of me to have a keen interest in the afterlife. As per Pagan tradition i walked the spiritual path of learning and growing since childhood, slept on battle grounds, visited cemeteries, studying the elements, rituals and ancient practices along with herbalism, taking new professions to gain experience and knowledge in all aspects of life. I have a passion and natural curiosity about folklore and believe there is more to life than the scientific explanation of the physical body.
I have been "Hunting ghosts" since childhood but I am fortunate to team up with Andrew as I feel we balance and complete each other. I have a great respect to other religions and Aboriginal spirituality. I enjoy ghost hunting, I think it is where poetry, folklore spiritualism and science meets and I am a great fan of these."